IBM Released Job Openings On 14/03/2023.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for IBM s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
IBM Recruiting Any Graduate with 00-01+years experience for Accountant / Accounts Executive position.Complete Details for the Accountant / Accounts Executive as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Bangalore/Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 14/03/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Related Job : Amul Recruiting B.Com/M.Com/MBA Finance (Last Date to Apply 23/03/2023)
Job Description/Skills Required
- Co-ordinate all accounting activities associated with the General Ledger particularly fixed assets, inter-company, inventory, cash and bank, indirect tax and accruals.
- Identify risks or opportunities to revenues, cost and profitability and propose appropriate actions.
- Ensure client Service Level Agreements (SLA) and timelines are met.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 0-1 year work experience in Finance and Accounting
- Ability to manage order fulfilment, Collecting and applying Cash payments
- Experience to identify duplicate records in the Vendor Invoice receipt, verify and process the invoice accurately and in timely manner
- Knowledge to match Invoices and identify errors and resolve exceptions, prioritize invoices and reduce aging of invoice
- Be part of a team that are Compliant to SOX – e.g. documents to be posted after due Approval
- Experience in handling manual and automatic payment requests along with verification and payment run proposal
- Solid understanding of Process Travel and Expense (T/E) claims and payments, duplicate payment resolution, recovery and vendor statement reconciliations
- Ability to handle queries through calls and Email follow-ups
- Working knowledge of basic accounting and various accounting principles.
- Ability to detect duplicate and or error records and take appropriate actions
- Proficient in expense management
About Company: IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.