Accenture Released Job Openings On 23/09/2023.Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Accenture Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Accenture Recruiting BCom/CA Inter/CS Inter/ICWA(Inter) Graduates with 03-05 yrs of experience for Management Level – Analyst position.You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
Important Details :
- Location: Chennai
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application:23/09/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
- The Record to Report team helps clients and organizations in their operational efficiency and balance sheet integrity, cuts time to close and safeguards compliance with regulatory requirements. The areas where this team’s expertise lies is in posting journal entries, preparing balance sheet reconciliations, reviewing entries and reconciliations, preparing cash forecasting statement, supporting month end closing, preparing reports and supports in audits. The Balance Sheet Reconciliations team focuses on balance sheet analysis which involves evaluating all balance sheet accounts against sub-ledger or other non-general ledger-based source data. The role requires a good understanding of P&L accounts, general ledger, bookkeeping, journal entry, voucher entry, trial balance, and month-end reporting.
- In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- In this role you may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- The decisions you make impact your own work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work
- Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts