Accenture Recruitment 2021. Accenture recruiting B.Com/CA Inter/ICWA Inter/MBA for Client Financial Management Senior Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. Eligibility for the Client Financial Management Senior Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Accenture
- Location :India
- Post Name: Client Financial Management Senior Analyst
- Qualification: B.Com/CA Inter/ICWA Inter/MBA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 03/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Opportunity support – Prepare and/or review costing and pricing scenarios for consulting contract
- Liaising with onshore CFM to ensure job codes are setup on a timely basis
- Detailed expense reports on a project by project basis being prepared and sent to onshore finance on a prompt and regular basis
- Manage expenses: review and follow-up on questionable or invalid expenses
- Ensuring resources have a valid code before they start working on any project/ engagement
- Flagging up with the relevant regions if a new job code is required
- Ensuring timely & accurate time recording; Establish reconciliation processes
- Producing weekly staffing report and reconciling total headcount numbers with forecast
- Liaise with Accenture/IDC managers to provide an accurate forecast; Mid month analysis/monitoring of projects to improve financial forecasts
- Assist onshore PM’s in analyzing variances to forecast, reports etc
- Prepare internal reports: financial statements, budget to actual comparison, margin, recovery analysis, non-billable expenses, etc. Distribute reports to appropriate audience etc:
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Accenture Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Accenture Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.