ABB Released Job Openings On 05-08-2021.ABB With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the worlds biggest brands and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for ABB s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
ABB Recruiting B.Com/BBA/M.Com/MBA Candidates with 00-04+ Years of Experience for FP&A Analyst Position.Complete Details for the FP&A Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 05/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Performing analysis of business performance versus budget and forecast, benchmarking of key performance indicators with external and internal peers, working with the other financial professionals in divisions /regions/countries and functions to understand and analyzing the drivers of financial performance and identify trends.
- Preparing financial analysis for various “what if” scenarios and sensitivity analysis and the overall impact to the business units, analysis of overhead under/over absorption indicating root cause.
- Preparing and analyzing product/customer profitability, calculating labour hour rates and overhead absorption rate for different business scenarios, performing cost / benefit analysis, net present value vs. internal rate of return (NVP/IRR) analysis and payback period for capex initiatives, performing analysis of inventories and net working capital (NWC) and preparing ad-hoc reports as per Business units’ request.
- Supporting preparation of relevant organization financial reporting, business planning, budgeting and forecasting, validating accuracy of financial data and business information and reports by performing reconciliation and review of exceptions.
- Providing information to management by assembling and summarizing data, preparing reports, presentation of findings and analysis.
- Optimizing own performance to increase productivity by developing automated solutions, eliminating duplications, coordinating information requirements, recommending changes of process standards and procedures to improve the timely performance of process activities and identifying areas for process / report standardization across different countries, divisions and business units.