Sutherland Released Job Openings On 06/12/2022.Sutherland is an experience-led digital transformation company that can help your business achieve non-linear growth by delivering exceptionally engineered experiences for your (very human) customers and employees. We do this by combining human-centered design with the scale and accuracy of real-time analytics, AI, cognitive technology and automation.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Sutherland Limited Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Sutherland Recruiting Any Graduate with 00-03+years experience for Customer Service Executive position.Complete Details for the Customer Service Executive as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- No of Vacancies:99
- Details of Salary:₹ 1,00,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 06/12/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- Interested candidates can share your resume to Vishal Reddy 7780165167 Vishal.firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description/Skills Required
- Must be fluent in English & Hindi Freshers/ Experience are Eligible with Excellent communication skills. Excellent communication Can Apply. Undergraduate /Graduation Can Apply. Must be good in Typing. Working days – 5 Days Two way cab facility Candidate who is comfortable working from office can Apply. No Virtual Interview is Available Wat you’ll do: A customer service associate manages customer concerns with the objective of maintaining positive customer relationships with an organization. They interact directly with customers to listen to concerns, resolve problems, and recommend products and services according to the needs of each individual. Perks and Benefits: You’ll develop your emotional intelligence.you’ll learn your product or service, inside and out.you’ll build transferable Skills.you can educate customers without selling. you can develop a side project. you’ll learn how to effectively solve problems.