Punjab State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021. Punjab State Cooperative Bank recruiting Any Post Graduate, CA, MBA/PGDM for Manager/Senior Manager/Information Technology Officer, Clerk cum Data Entry Operator and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .The Punjab State Cooperative Bank Ltd., Chandigarh was established on 31 August 1949 at shimla vide Registration No.720 as a principal financing institution of the cooperative movement in the state. It has 17 branches and 1 extension counter in the city of Chandigarh. 20 Central Cooperative Banks having 802 branches in the State of Punjab are affiliated with the bank.Eligibility for the Manager/Senior Manager/Information Technology Officer, Clerk cum Data Entry Operator as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Punjab State Cooperative Bank
- Location :Chandigarh
- Manager/Senior Manager/Information Technology Officer, Clerk cum Data Entry Operator Manager/Senior Manager/Information Technology Officer, Clerk cum Data Entry Operator
- Qualification: Any Post Graduate, CA, MBA/PGDM
- Experience:01+ years
- No of Vacancies:856
- Details of Salary:19,900 – Rs. 25,500 /-Per Month
- Opening date for online Application: 03/05/2021
- Last Date for online Application: 20/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Online applications on prescribed proforma are invited for filling up various posts on regular basis in The Punjab State Cooperative Bank Limited and various District Central Cooperative Banks in the State of Punjab, as per detail below:- Eligible applicants may submit their applications online up to 20.05.2021 upto 11.59 p.m. in the prescribed online format using the link available at http://www.pscb.in
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.