Bank Of Baroda Hiring Graduate candidates for BC Supervisors (Sultanpur Region) and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Bank of Baroda is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is the third largest public sector bank in India, with 131 million customers, a total business of US$218 billion, and a global presence of 100 overseas offices.Eligibility for the BC Supervisors (Sultanpur Region) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Bank Of Baroda
- Location :Uttar Pradesh
- Post Name: BC Supervisors (Sultanpur Region)
- Qualification: Graduate with Computer knowledge
- Experience:00 years
- No of Vacancies:70
- Details of Salary:Rs 15000 – 25000
- Opening date for online Application: 07/04/2021
- Closing date for online Application : 10-04-2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Bank of Baroda (BOB) is inviting applications from all eligible and interested candidates to work on contractual basis for 70 posts ofBC Supervisors (Sultanpur Region).Aspirants willing to work on these posts may send their applications as per prescribed format to the concerned address before the due date of 10-04-2021 .
- Applications are to be sent to :Regional Manager Bank of Baroda, Regional Office, Sultanpur Region, 591/01, Civil Lines, No.1 In front of PWD Guest House, Sultanpur- 228001.
How to Apply :
Interested candidates may send their applications in required format to the given address before the due date of 10-04-2021 . Before registering the applications, the applicant should possess selfattested copies of all relevant certificates.
Superscribe on the envelope correctly. For example : “Application for the post of ___ BC Supervisors (Sultanpur Region) ____”.