eClerx Recruiting B.Com,BBA,M.Com,MBA for the position Investment Banking Analyst.This position requires B.Com,BBA,M.Com,MBA with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 27/09/2023 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Investment Banking Analyst
|Location||Thane, Navi Mumbai, Mumbai (All Areas)|
|Hiring Designation||Investment Banking Analyst|
|Experience Required||00 Years|
|Time and Venue||
28 September – 29 September , 11.00 AM – 2.00 PM
eClerx Services Ltd. Building # 11, 2nd Floor, (3rd by lift) Recruitment Bay, K Raheja Mindspace, infront of Airoli Stn, Airoli Navi Mumbai 400708.
Contact – Samid Mirkar
Job Role or Description
- Perform inter-system reconciliation, track funds and make sure they are applied to appropriate transactions.
- Liaising with agents/counterparties/clients to solve queries and discrepancies related to the process.
- Timely escalating outstanding issues to Client Working in teams.
- Handling different stages of life cycles of financial products.
- These stages can be-KYC, reference data management, legal docs, loans, portfolio reconciliation, document capture, system reconciliation, pre and post settlements, brokerage functions, drafting, confirmations of trade, corporate actions, tax operations.
- Timely escalations of outstanding issues to clients.
- Preparing internal and client reports as per process requirements.
- Eye for detail and managing tight deadlines
- Good English communication skills
- Basic knowledge of MS office Excellent analytical and logical skills
- Basic finance knowledge
- Willing to work in Fixed Night Shift.
- Aptitude Test: Quantitative (Maths), Logical reasoning and English Language
- HR Interview.
- Operation Interview.
Carry one hardcopy of your updated CV. Along with photograph and one photo ID (Aadhar or Pan card) proof for security reasons.
Email id: email@example.com
Company Profile eClerx provides business process management, automation and analytics services to a number of Fortune 2000 enterprises, including some of the world’s leading financial services, communications, retail, fashion, media & entertainment, manufacturing, travel & leisure, and technology companies. Incorporated in 2000, eClerx is today traded on both the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges of India. The firm employs 13,000 people across Australia, Canada, Germany, India, Italy, Netherlands, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, UK, and the USA.