Revenue and Forest Department Maharashtra Released Job Openings On 08/06/2023.The Ministry Forest Department of Maharashtra is a Ministry of the Government of Maharashtra. It is headed Cabinet Minister by Sudhir Mungantiwar..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Revenue and Forest Department Maharashtra s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Revenue and Forest Department Maharashtra Recruiting All Graduates with 00 Years Experience for Talathi position.
Important Details :
- Location :Maharashtra
- No of Vacancies:4644
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application:08/06/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
- Revenue and Forest Department Maharashtra is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 4644 posts of Talathi. Candidates who meet the requirements and are interested can apply online by 17-07-2023. All personal and educational information about the candidate should be included.
- Dates to Consider:
- Online application forms will be started from : 26-06-2023
- Online Application forms will be received by : 17-07-2023
- Mode of Recruitment :
- Revenue and Forest Department Maharashtra shall employ a 2-staged policy to select candidates for these posts, which will include a detailed scrutiny of received applications followed by written test of shortlisted candidates.
- Fee Structure :
- Application fee is Rs 1000/- (Rs 900/- for reserve category), to be paid online by using debit card, credit card or net banking.
- How to Apply :
- Online applications can be submitted using the provided facility on or before 17-07-2023. Read the instructions carefully before beginning the application. The candidate should complete the online application, including all of their personal and educational information in the appropriate areas based on their certificates. The online application requires applicants to upload a scanned picture and signature. Save a hard copy of the online application for future reference.
- Application Form