Bank Of Baroda Hiring Any Graduate for Business Correspondent Supervisor (Prayagraj II Region) and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Bank of Baroda is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is the third largest public sector bank in India, with 131 million customers, a total business of US$218 billion, and a global presence of 100 overseas offices.Eligibility for the Business Correspondent Supervisor (Prayagraj II Region) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Bank Of Baroda
- Location :Uttar Pradesh
- Post Name: Business Correspondent Supervisor (Prayagraj II Region)
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience:00 years
- No of Vacancies:67
- Details of Salary: Rs 15000 – 25000
- Opening date for online Application: 03/04/2021
- Closing date for online Application : 06-04-2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Bank of Baroda (BOB) invites applications from eligible candidates for 67 posts of Business Correspondent Supervisor (Prayagraj II Region) on contractual basis.
- Eligible Candidates may send application to the mentioned address so that it reaches by 06-04-2021 . Make sure to send the required documents related to age, qualification and experience along with the application form.
- Applications are to be sent to :
- Regional Manager, Bank of Baroda, Regional Office, Prayagraj II Region, Dwarka Bhawan, 2nd Floor, 19A, Tagore Town, Prayagraj 211002.
How to Apply :
Interested candidates having required qualifications may send applications for these posts by 06-04-2021 in the given format. Applications must reach the address with all relevant documents of qualification, experience, age and photographs.
Envelope must be superscribed properly. Keep a copy of application form for future use.