IndusInd Bank Recruitment 2021. IndusInd Bank recruiting Graduate for Sales/Business Development Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
IndusInd Bank Ltd. is a Customer-focused, technology-based, ISO 9001:2000 certified new generation private sector Bank with ambitious growth plan is looking for the following position.Eligibility for the Sales/Business Development Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: IndusInd Bank
- Location :Anand, Vadodara
- Post Name: Sales/Business Development Manager
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience:1 – 4 years
- No of Vacancies:30
- Details of Salary:₹ 1,75,000 – 3,25,000 P.A.
- Time and Venue: 3rd March , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Indusind Bank ltd,2nd floor Floor, Purv Prime , Near Natu bhai Cirlce, Gotri Road , Vadodara Branch
- Opening date for online Application: 03/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: Sandip Patel
Job Description/Skills Required
- Achieve the Sales Targets (CA/SA) set in terms of NTB, Value & product mix.
- Achieve the budgeted cross sell targets across the designated Product lines
- Extend professional customer service to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction and retention
- Have complete knowledge of the customer base in terms of the profile, demographics & psychographics for his/ her assigned territory
- Achieve defined quality parameters in terms of AMB depletion/FTR %/ UID penetration and NBD penetration.
- Achieve Sales call plans to acquire large prospective customers through referrals.
Any specific requirements
- The incumbent should be technology savvy and comfortable using gadgets like tab/mobiles
- Prior experience in BFSI sales is a must
- Should also have a 2-wheeler
Interested Candidate should carry below documents .
- Updated CV
- Present employer documents (Appointment Letter, Last 3 salary slips, Previous experience letters)
- Educational documents (Marksheets & Degree)
- Pan card, Adhaar Card