NTPC Recruitment 2021. NTPC recruiting Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMlE for Engineering Executive Trainees and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.National Thermal Power Corporation is a leading company in Peddapalli district, Ramagundam. The company was established in 1975. As of January 1, 2010, the National Thermal Power Corporation has achieved record production in Ramagundam. Ramagundam NTPC is on track to surpass its power generation targets for the financial year 2009-10.Eligibility for the Engineering Executive Trainees as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: NTPC
- Location : India
- Post Name: Engineering Executive Trainees
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMlE
- No of Vacancies: 280
- Details of Salary: Rs.40,000-1,40,000
- Opening date for online Application: 21/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Eligible candidates must have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2021. Candidates shall be shortlisted for document verification based on GATE-2021 performance, from among the candidates who apply against this advertisement in NTPC. Further “Offer of Appointment” will be extended subject to their meeting the advertised eligibility criteria. Please note that only GATE- 2021 marks are valid for EET-2021 recruitment.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply. 2. The candidate should ensure that she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement. 3. All qualifications should be from an Indian University / Institute recognized by AICTE I appropriate statutory authority. 4. All computations Of age shall be done w.r.t. the last date Of receipt Of online application as mentioned in the advertisement. 5. NO manual / paper application will be entertained. 6. Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is false or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate. 7. For important instructions/ queries candidates may please visit the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section on the website. 8. The E-mail ID entered in the online application form must remain valid for at least next one year. No change in the E-mail ID will be allowed. All future correspondence would be sent via E-mail only. 9. Candidates employed with Government Departments / PSUs I Autonomous Bodies are required to submit relieving letter from current organization at the time of joining, if selected for the said post,