Axis Bank Released Job Openings On 26/09/2023..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Axis Bank s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Axis Bank Recruiting Any Graduate with 00-05+Years Experience for Branch Sales Executive Position. Complete Details for the Branch Sales Executive follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad/ Secunderabad,Telangana
- No of Vacancies:252
- Details of Salary: 1.5-2.75 Lacs P.A.
- Opening date for online Application:26/09/2023
- Mode of application :Walk in
- Time and Venue: 27 September , 9.30 AM – 3.30 PM
Axis Bank (PSSG Office),Ranigunj 2nd floor, Lala-1 Building,M.G.Road, Secunderabad-500003 Hyderabad Land Mark: – OPP:-Ranigunj Bus Stop /Above Nissan Show Room Opposite Godrej OfficeContact – Ms Renuka
Job Description/Skills Required
- – Payroll will be with one of leading partners with Axis Bank.
- – Career progression opportunity to Axis Bank payroll for top performers.
- – Attractive earning opportunity & best incentives schemes in the industry.
- Job Specification:
- Department:-MAB(Merchant Acquiring Business), SBB (Business ) &Home loan personal loan & Other Loans
- Experience: 6 months in any sales profile (Filed Sales) & Fresher’s can also apply who are ready to build their career in sales.
- Qualification: Minimum Intermediate (12th) pass/Graduate/Post Graduate
- Salary Range Max: Rs. 25000/-CTC
- Job Description:
- We are looking for a dynamic and experienced sales representative to join our team at Axis Bank for selling co-branded credit card with Shoppers Stop. The ideal candidate should have a passion for sales and customer service, along with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced retail environment.
- * Sell credit cards to customers at Shoppers Stop store.
- * Meet sales targets and goals on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- * Assist customers with inquiries about the credit card program and provide accurate information about the features and benefits of the credit card.
- * Create a positive customer experience and ensure customer satisfaction.
- * Handle customer complaints and resolve issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- * Maintain a good knowledge of the products, services, and promotions offered by Shoppers Stop.
- * Update sales records and reports as required.
- * Proven sales experience in a retail environment is beneficial. Open for freshers as well.
- * Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- * Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- * Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- * Flexibility to work on weekends and holidays as per the store schedule.
About Company: At Axis Bank, we go much beyond addressing the financial needs of our customers. We give them reasons to strengthen their trust in us, at every step. This belief has paid us rich dividends, bringing with it steady growth, rapid expansion and an opportunity for you to propel your career further.