IIFL Securities Released Job Openings On 16-09-2021.IIFL Holdings Limited (NSE: IIFL, BSE: IIFL) is the apex holding company of the entire IIFL Group, promoted by first generation entrepreneurs. Formerly known as India Infoline Limited, IIFL offers a gamut of services including financing, wealth and asset management, broking, financial product distribution, investment banking, institutional equities, realty services through its various subsidiaries. Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for IIFL Securities s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
IIFL Securities Recruiting Graduates / Post Graduates Candidates with 01-05+ Years of Experience for Accounts Payable / P2P Position.Complete Details for the Accounts Payable / P2P as follows.
Important Details :+
- Location :Siddipet, Warangal, Ghanpur, Hanamkonda/Hanumakonda, Thorrur, kazipet
- No of Vacancies:25
- Details of Salary: 1,50,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 16/09/2021
- Mode of application :Walk In
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Time and Venue 16th September – 17th September from 10.00 AM – 5.00 PM onwards IIFL Finance Ltd – Hanamkonda Chowrastha – Door No. 6-7-102, 1st Floor ,Raganna Darwaza, Opp Post office, Main Road ,Hanamkonda Chowrastha, Hanamkonda ,Warangal,Telangana – 506001
Job Desription/Skills Required
- Should manage the portfolio for Gold Loan/financial business of its branch.
- Should be able to handle all the branch level activities for ensuring business growth.
- Systematic planning abilities are required for smooth functioning of the branch & for developing cohesiveness within the company and co-workers.
- Coaching, mentoring and training employees and providing them with timely feedback on their performance.
- Maintaining quality of the business by tracking & controlling the team
- Preparing reports related to branch functioning and its performance.
- Guiding and motivating subordinates in achieving their goals.