HCL Technologies Recruitment 2021. HCL Technologies recruiting CA for Chartered Accountant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships
. Eligibility for the Chartered Accountant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: HCL Technologies
- Location :Nagpur, Lucknow
- Post Name: Chartered Accountant
- Qualification: CA
- No of Vacancies:20
- Details of Salary: 6,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 07/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Position requires the ability to conduct Financial & Operational (F&O) Audits for Finance Shared Services (FSS)
- Concluding audit observations independently with process owners
- Be involved in control review in case of changes in business processes
- Track remediation status on audit finding and perform remediation testing
- Maintain strong process owner focus by building strong relationships with process owners, scheduling and conducting key meetings.
- An analytical mind, and problem solving abilities.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in HCL Technologies Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with HCL Technologies Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.