Cognizant Released Job Openings On 10/03/2023.Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. .
Cognizant Vacancy Details:
Cognizant Hiring Freshers (Any Technical background Graduates – B.Tech / BE (any specialization), B.Sc/M.Sc (Computer Science only), B.Com/M.Com (Computers), BCA / MCA.) for Hyderabad Location.
Important Details :
- No of Vacancies:20
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 10/03/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- Time and Venue: 11th March , 10.00 AM – 12.00 PM
Building 12A, Raheja Mindspace IT Park, Mindspace Madhapur Rd, HITEC City, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081Contact – Ashish Joseph
Related Jobs: VIDEO Mode Interview On 11th March 2023 At Tata Consultancy Services
Job Description/Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree with strong communication skills, both spoken and written. Strong proficiency in English.
- He/ She is required to liaise with internal as well as external stakeholders and update everyone on the progress.
- The key responsibilities of the Learning Support coordinator is to support and resolve cohort queries via chat and email.
Must have skills:
- Good communication skills
Project / Training coordination exposure
Flexibility to work across multiple rotational shifts/night shifts
Ability to work in a rich diverse environment, handle cultural and language differences and an effective communicator
- Manage, resolve and post updates for any course/lab and related learning assets in a discussion forum on the
designated platform for communication between the learners, mentors and teacher staff.
Manage the customers problems through effective diagnosis, resolution, or implementation of new
investigation tools to increase productivity for customers.
Act as a consultant and subject matter expert for internal stakeholders in engineering, sales, and customer
organizations to resolve technical deployment obstacles.
Understand customer issues and advocate for their needs with cross-functional teams including product and
engineering teams to find ways to improve the product, and drive high-quality production.