Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Services Board (UPSESSB) Recruitment 2021. Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Services Board (UPSESSB) recruiting M. Com,Post Graduates for TGT and PGT and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB) – http://www.upsessb.org is a Government sector company of India. This company has branches and regional head offices across the country. To fulfill the requirement of staffs, UPSESSB will recruit personnel from all over the country. Eligibility for the TGT and PGT as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Services Board (UPSESSB)
- Location : Uttar Pradesh
- Post Name: TGT and PGT
- Qualification: M. Com,Post Graduates
- No of Vacancies:15198
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 12/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
- Closing date : 21-04-2021
Job Description/Skills Required
- Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Services Board (UPSESSB) has released notification to announce the recruitment process of 15198 posts of Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) and Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) for various subjects.Eligible Candidates who have required eligibility for concerned posts, may fill application only through provided online facility on or before 21-04-2021. Candidates are advised to make ensure about meeting concerned eligibility criteria of applied post, before filling form. Candidates should fill all personal and educational details properly in online application. While filling form, candidates must have personal email id and mobile number.
Mode of Recruitment :Selection process for mentioned teaching posts will consist of written test followed by interview and documents verification. For PGT posts : Paper will comprise total 125 questions on related subject of total 425 marks. Duration of exam will be 2 hours. For TGT post : Exam paper will be of 500 marks with total 125 questions of relevant subject. Exam will be 2 hours duration.Written test will consist objective type questions. Based in written test performance, Candidates will be shortlisted for interview of 50 marks and documents verification.
How to Apply :
Interested candidates can register their application for concerned teaching posts only through provided online facility with in due date of 21-04-2021. Candidates should fill all required details of education and personal in online application as per their certificates. After registration, candidates need to pay required application fees via online payment gateway. Candidates should upload scanned copy of latest passport size photograph, signature and related documents at appropriate place. There is no need to send print at this stage. Keeping a print copy for future use is advised.