India Post Office Released Job Openings On 27/05/2023.For more than 150 years, the Department of Posts (DoP) has been the backbone of the country’s communication and has played a crucial role in the country’s social economic development. It touches the lives of Indian citizens in many ways: delivering mails, accepting deposits under Small Savings Schemes, providing life insurance cover under Postal Life Insurance (PLI) and Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI) and providing retail services like bill collection, sale of forms, etc.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for India Post Office Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
India Post Office Recruiting 10th Graduates with 00 years experience for Gramin Dak Sevaks position.Complete Details for the Gramin Dak Sevaks as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : India
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 27/05/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- Last Date To Apply : 11-06-2023
See Also : GOVT:65 Posts- IOCL(Indian Oil Corporation Limited) Recruitment 2023 For Freshers – (Last Date 30-05-2023)
Job Description/Skills Required
- India Post Office (India Post Office) is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 12828 posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks (Special Cycle). Those who are interested and meet the necessary eligibility standards may submit an online application by 11-06-2023. Applicants must include all relevant personal and academic information in their online application.
- Dates to Consider:
- Last date for submission of online application : 11-06-2023
- Edit/Correction : 12-06-2023 to 14-06-2023
- Mode of Recruitment :
- The applicants will be shortlisted for engagement on the basis of merit. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the secondary school examination.
- Fee Structure :
- Payment of fee is exempted for all female applicants,SC /ST applicants, PwD applicants and Transwomen applicants.
- Application fees of Rs 100/- should be paid online by using debit card, credit card or net banking.
- How to Apply :
- Online applications must be received by 11-06-2023, to be considered. Please read the application instructions thoroughly before beginning. Each element of the online application should be completed by the candidate in accordance with their level of qualification. An applicant photo and signature must be uploaded to the online application. It is recommended to print the online application and save it for record-keeping purposes.
- Application Form
Click here for Official notification and Apply