Telangana State Northern Power Distribution Company Limited (TSNPDCL) Released Job Openings On 03/04/2023.The Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana is the electricity distribution company owned by the government of Telangana for the 18 northern districts of Telangana with Hanumakonda as the headquarters.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Telangana State Northern Power Distribution Company Limited (TSNPDCL) s Group Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Telangana State Northern Power Distribution Company Limited (TSNPDCL) Recruiting B.A. or B.Sc. or B.Com. AND certificate course in Computer Application/Office Automation (MS-Office) with 00 years of experience for Junior Assistant cum Computer Operator Position.
Important Details :
- Location : Telangana
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 03/04/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
Telangana State Northern Power Distribution Company Limited (TSNPDCL) is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 100 posts of Junior Assistant cum Computer Operator. After ensuring that they meet the relevant eligibility requirements, interested and qualified candidates may submit an online application by 29-04-2023. Candidates should submit all pertinent personal and academic data. Candidates should have an active personal email address and mobile number when filling the form in order to register their application.
Dates to Consider:
- Starting date of application submission : 10-04-2023
- Last date for payment of Fee Online : 29-04-2023(upto 05.00 pm)
- Last date for submission of Online Application : 29-04-2023(upto 11.59 pm)
- Edit in Online application : 02-05-2023 To 05-05-2023
- Hall tickets will be issued from : 22-05-2023
- Date of examination 28-05-2023
Mode of Recruitment :
Selection of candidates will be made through written test. The written test will comprise 80 questions of total 80 marks. The duration of the written examination will be 2 hours.
Fee Structure :
Application feess of Rs 320/- (Rs 200/- for SC/ST/BC/EWS Communities, PH and Ex-Servicemen) should be paid online by using debit card, credit card or net banking.
How to Apply :
By the due date of 29-04-2023, candidates seeking the aforementioned positions may only submit an online application. Candidates must accurately provide all information requested on the online application, including their name, father name, education level, residence, and other details, using the information on their certificates. The online application must include a scanned copy of a passport-size photo and signature. After filling an online application, candidates should print it out and save it in case they need it in the future.