WNS Released Job Openings On 07/03/2023.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for WNS s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
WNS Recruiting Any Graduates with 00-01+years experience for Associate position.Complete Details for the Associate as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Visakhapatnam
- No of Vacancies:100
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application:07/03/2023
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time and Venue : 8th March – 14th March , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
M/S Vizag IT Park Ltd. (VIPL) Located at Vuda Compound, Siripuram Junction, Visakhapatnam,Andhra Pradesh
See Also : Railway Jobs : South Central Railway Recruitment 2023 For 10th,12th Candidates
Job Description/Skills Required
1. Review the events video clips
2. Mark the driver behavior as per the event following as defined in the BD
3. Self-learning skills
4. Capture the loaded driver Log as per instructions
5. Deliver the goals and targets as per defined KPIs
6. Follow the company policies and procedures under the guidelines aligned by supervisor and manager
1. Ability to read Hand writing of American English
2. Basic computer Knowledge required
3. Ability of self-learning on live job
4. Eye for Detail
Note : – Willingness to work in Night Shifts or odd shifts/ weekends and under high stress and pressure. Might be Rotation shifts or continuous month on month night shift or might be discontinuous night shift.
5. Display high levels of accountability and responsibility.
6. Open to feedback and willingness to learn
7. Work well with others, do what is needed to achieve a common goal.
8. Internal focus, desire and self drive to succeed or learn from past mistakes & improve
About Company: WNS is a leading global Business Process Management (BPM) company. WNS offers business value to 200+ global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Professional Services, Retail & Consumer Packaged Goods, Telecom and Diversified Businesses, Shipping and Logistics, Travel and Leisure and Utilities.