Yes Bank Released Job Openings On 13-04-2022. YES BANK has been conceived in the spirit of professional entrepreneurship, with an unstinted commitment to establish a high quality, technology driven, state-of-the-art private Indian Bank catering to €˜Emerging India..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Yes Bank Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Yes Bank Recruiting CA/ICWA(CMA)/MBA/PGDM Candidates with 00-02+ Years Experience for ASSISTANT MANAGER Position.Complete Details for the ASSISTANT MANAGER as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Ahmedabad
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 13/04/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Core Responsibilities Ensure that each Credit sanction processed follows Banks Policies and RBI regulations. Ensure that error free Facility Letter is issued along with relevant documentation required for ensuring that all credit conditions are complied. Ensuring Nil Audit comments, revenue Leakage etc. Error free Disbursement Notice processing as per laid down process and NIL Operational Loss/revenue leakage Ensure correct and accurate reporting of all regulatory, internal, external MIS Ensure legally enforceable documentation, as per credit stipulations and legal guidelines Ensure quality and correctness in all credit correspondence (Internal/External) 2. People Management or Self-Management Responsibilities Defines performance goals at the start of the year in discussion with the reporting manager and ensures that the goals are monitored and achieved during the year. Takes ownership of his/her own learning agenda by identifying development needs in consultation with the reporting manager and working towards bridging the gaps through various means which go beyond just training. Understands the competencies relevant to his/her role and works towards displaying as well as developing these effectively. Keeps abreast of relevant professional/industry developments, new techniques and current issues through continued education and professional networks. Risk and Internal Control Responsibilities.