Yes Bank hiring graduate for Virtual Relationship Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.YES BANK has been recognized amongst the Top and Fastest Growing Banks in various Indian Banking League Tables by prestigious media houses and Global Advisory Firms, and has received several national and international honours for our various Businesses including Corporate Investment Banking, Treasury, Transaction Banking, and Sustainable practices through Responsible Banking. YES BANK is steadily evolving as the Professionals’ Bank of India with the long term mission of ‘Finest Quality Large Bank in India’ by 2020 .Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Virtual Relationship Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Yes Bank
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: CRM/Phone/Internet Banking Executive
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience: 1-6 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 22/02/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Portfolio Management for Banks Customers holding current account
- Engage with assigned portfolio of Bank customers for service and deepening relationship
- Customer interactions to be duly updated in Bank system for audit trail and reference to future interactions
- Deepening of customer portfolio level benchmarks
- Manage Issues and Maintain complete relationship record for assigned customer accounts
- Enhancing customer wallet size
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.