Yes Bank hiring graduate for Business Relationship Partner and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Yes Bank Limited is an Indian private sector bank headquartered in Mumbai, India and was founded by Rana Kapoor and Ashok Kapur in 2004. It offers wide range of banking and financial products for corporate and retail customers through retail banking and asset management services.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Business Relationship Partner as follows.
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Yes Bank
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Sales/Business Development Manager
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience : 1 – 6 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 19/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
1. Acquisition of Quality CA (Current Account) Accounts-Qualified & Activated NTB CA Accounts (In Nos.)
2. Acquisition of Quality Higher CA variants-Acquisition of Qualified and Activated Higher CA variants
3. Acquisition of CA Values-CA AMB acquired in accounts sourced during the month (In Rs)
4. Revenue Acquisition- Cross sell of Life Insurance products, MF, Gold,Trade/FX, Assets products
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.