XL Catlin Recruitment 2021. XL Catlin recruiting CA for Management Trainee, Financial Reporting & Accounting and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
XL Catlin is the global brand used by XL Group Ltd’s insurance and reinsurance subsidiaries. Website http://www.xlcatlin.com. Industries Insurance. Company size 5001-10,000 employees.Eligibility for the Management Trainee, Financial Reporting & Accounting as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: XL Catlin
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: Management Trainee, Financial Reporting & Accounting
- Qualification: CA
- Experience:01-03+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 13/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations such as Receivable/Payable, Losses, Unearned premium and Deferred acquisition cost.
- Balance sheet & Profit and Loss analysis including Ratio analysis, Policy level analysis, Management data & analysis, commentaries etc.
- Booking of manual adjustment to incorporate business not flowing in ledger through source.
- Booking of manual adjustment to incorporate legal entity, operating units and other chartfields level restructuring / changes in General Ledger.
- Preparation of various schedules for regulatory purpose.
- Booking of manual adjustment to correct legal entity structure changes.
- Preparation of aging analysis for receivables and providing commentary on movement.
- Preparation of management discussion analysis.
- Liaise with onshore stakeholder in the Identification & investigation of any exceptions in reconciliations.
- Identify process improvements and make recommendations to streamline the process.
- Assist in quarterly close & reporting process and ensure FIC compliances.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.