XL Catlin Recruitment 2021. XL Catlin recruiting CA,MBA for Deputy Manager, Financial Reporting & Accounting and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Axa XL is an American subsidiary of global insurance and reinsurance company Axa. It is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, domiciled in Hamilton, Bermuda, and has more than 100 offices on 6 continents..Eligibility for the Deputy Manager, Financial Reporting & Accounting as follows.
Vacancy summary details :i
- Company Name: XL Catlin
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name: Deputy Manager, Financial Reporting & Accounting
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- Experience:06-07+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 05/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for providing support on Financial Close, Reporting and Analysis activities for Reinsurance Segment.
- Analysis of Income Statement, Balance Sheet along with commentaries & presentations for Senior Management.
- Responsible for preparing quarterly reconciliations which include Actuarial Roadmap Reconciliation, FDM vs PS vs HFM Reconciliation etc.
- Providing necessary support for planning process like preparation of T&E Budget templates and then uploading numbers to Hyperion along with its reconciliation.
- Responsible for headcount & expense analysis and providing commentary on the same.
- Responsible for extracting queries from PeopleSoft and various other systems and analyzing the same.
- Assist in developing of HFM reports and performing UAT on the same.
- Maintain strong communication with onshore (both written and verbal) and manage expectations
- Keeping the flexibility in reports to incorporate any high level adjustments or structural changes from onshore
- Maintaining process documentation
- Support Ad-hoc activities/projects
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.