Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
* Preparation of Trial Balance, Income statement and Balance Sheet for Captive Insurance clients.
* Planning and carrying out different accounting and financial activities like budgeting, forecasting, investment reconciliations, cash flow statement & bank account reconciliation
* Update notes to accounts, if and when required.
* Calculating the unearned / un-expensed reinsurance reserve
* Calculating the Allocated Investment Income
* Posting reconciliation and review of balances
* Preparing management, statutory and regulatory reports
* Monitoring the shareholder/Inter-company loans – as per the respective state laws.
* Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
* Be system proficient with hands on experience on MS Office applications.
* Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and organizational development.
Job role: Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical).
Qualification: CA with 0-2 years experience or B.Com-Commerce.