World Resources Institute recruiting CA,MBA for Senior Associate – Finance & Accounting and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.World Resources Institute (WRI) is an independent, non-profit global research organization that turns big ideas into action at the nexus of environment, economic opportunity and human well-being. Our work focuses on building sustainable and livable cities and working towards a low carbon economy.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Senior Associate – Finance & Accounting as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: World Resources Institute
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Senior Associate – Finance & Accounting
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- Experience: 04-06+years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 08/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Support in developing, maintaining, and analyzing budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare costs to actual costs.
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Review accounts for discrepancies and reconcile differences by adjusting journal entries and establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Analyze program operations, trends, costs, grants, financial commitments, and obligations to donors.
- Report to manager regarding the finances of programs by developing, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems. Provide advice on tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying forecasts.
- Help compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, or other tax requirements. If required, represent institute before taxing authorities and provide support during litigation involving financial issues, provide internal and external auditing services for Program.
- Assist in drafting forms and manuals for accounting, bookkeeping and support operations to explore solutions to Institutional and financial problems.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.