WHO hiring Secondary School for Executive Associate and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.The World Health Organization is a specialized agency of the United Nations responsible for international public health. The WHO Constitution, which establishes the agency’s governing structure and principles, states its main objective as “the attainment by all peoples of the highest possible level of health.”Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Executive Associate as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: WHO
- Location : Delhi
- Post Name: Executive Associate
- Qualification: Secondary School
- Experience: 10 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 30/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Jan 19, 2021, 4:29:00 AM
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
1. Verify payments/claims (including checking of calculations) concerning settlement of claims, payments of APWs, TSAs, DFCs, Goods POs, LOA, Imprest POs etc. done by the Accounts Assistants; suggest improvements towards a more strengthened and effective control mechanism related to the work-flow of large number of invoices that are received in WCO-BFU.
2. Generate MIS related to pending invoices, and other related areas (invoices beyond a threshold amount, for specific suppliers etc.) to the knowledge of supervisor in a timely manner.
3. Review encumbrances and ensure timely closure of eligible POs. Maintain regular follow up with technical teams for timely settlement of encumbrances; closure of DIs and DFCs.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply