World Bank Recruitment 2021. World Bank recruiting CA,CPA for Senior Financial Assistant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The World Bank is an international financial institution that provides loans and grants to the governments of low- and middle-income countries for the purpose of pursuing capital projects.Eligibility for the Senior Financial Assistant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: World Bank
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Senior Financial Assistant
- Qualification: CA,CPA
- Experience:00-01+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 02/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Carry out day-to-day accounting functions involving fund transfers, expense transfers, interim budget recoveries, budget updates and cancellation of funds for assigned programs within the ambit of trust funds accounting / administration policies / procedures and agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA) parameters;
- Manage expense reposting requests from clients, review and process such requests efficiently in accordance with the reposting guidelines and agreed SLA.
- Assist external auditors by providing the required supporting documentation in support of financial statements, in coordination with various Country Offices, within the agreed service level agreement (SLA) parameters;
- Initiate procedures to close assigned trust funds when due and return unutilized funds as per the procedures after completion of closure process;
- Monitor and resolve inconsistencies in master data /general ledger using exception reports;
- Compilation of the relevant legal documents and the general ledger extracts to serve as back up documents for the financial statements for trust funds requiring audit;
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.