World Bank Group is hiring CA. The World Bank is an international financial institution that provides loans and grants to the governments of poorer countries for the purpose of pursuing capital projects. It comprises two institutions: the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development, and the International Development Association..Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: World Bank Group
- Location :Chennai,India
- Post Name:Accounting Analyst
- Qualification: CA
- Experience :03+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Closing Date: 6/30/2020
Job Description/Skills Required
- Establish and maintain accounting practices to ensure accurate and reliable data necessary for business operations. Conduct periodic reviews to verify accuracy of records, compliance with Bank’s policies and procedures.
- Provide day-to-day support and technical advice to country office accountants on accounting matters and the related SAP processes. Participate in implementing and delivery of an effective system for control assessment of processes at country offices using Monthly Submission Reports etc.
- Review, analyze, and compile report on imprest accounts for financial reporting purposes. Coordinate schedules, activities and reports with other departments.
- Review cash replenishment requirements from country offices, perform due diligence in review of write-off requests from country offices and provide guidance for transfer of Imprest funds into and out of bank’s designated depository accounts.
- Provide inputs and actively participate to support management’s initiatives to improve the process quality & process related controls.
- Contribute in preparation of the accounting procedures documentation in the Country Office guidelines and on-going updates. Prepare monthly bulletins to country offices.
- Participate in imparting training to country office accountants on Imprest administration procedures, bank’s policies and procedures, SAP accounting, including resolution of specific issues.
- Prepare accounting and control procedures documentation for implementation in the country offices.
- Identify, participate in the design of business requirements, user testing and implementation of any new systems, applications, tools and reports for the team, to enhance efficiency, effectiveness and standardization.
- Provide a variety of metrics / charts to be included in overall departmental operations report to measure progress of operations for the team vis-a-vis agreed norms for management information and action;
- Coach and mentor junior team members
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply