World Bank Group Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration .The World Bank is an international financial institution that provides loans and grants to the governments of poorer countries for the purpose of pursuing capital projects. It comprises two institutions: the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development, and the International Development Association..Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows .
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: World Bank Group
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name:Financial Analyst
- Qualification:Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration
- Experience : 03+
- No of Vacancies : Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/skills Required
- Responsible for accuracy and control of the financial management and accounting of IDA member subscriptions and contributions in the unit’s highly customized SAP system (called STAR). This includes managing donor contributions to IDA from the receipt of donors’ Instruments of Commitment through the encashment of donors’ promissory notes.
- Approve transactions in STAR/SAP. This includes mainly approving member communications (e.g. Thank-you-letters, Installment and Encashment Invoices), and approving changes in member payment schedules. In case the staff initiating these transactions is not available, the individual will also be required to initiate transactions to ensure the work is done on time;
- SWIFT is the system used by DFCII to communicate with member countries’ central banks. Messages are created by one staff and are approved by a second staff. The individual will mainly be in charge of the approver role, unless the initiators are not available, in which case the individual should also take over the creation of SWIFT messages.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion ,Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and apply