World Bank Group Hiring CFA/FRM/CIPM/CAIA for Financial Officer
World Bank Group is hiring CFA/FRM/CIPM/CAIA candidates for the position of Financial Officer .The World Bank is an international financial institution that provides loans and grants to the governments of poorer countries for the purpose of pursuing capital projects. It comprises of two institutions: the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development, and the International Development Association..Candidates go with following detail and find eligibility and apply.
Vacancy Details :
|Company Name||World Bank Group|
|Post Name||Financial Officer|
|Experience||07+ years of relevant experience|
|No.Of Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
- Review and posting of daily transactions booked in Sungard’s Investran Accounting module (Investran) for private equity, real assets and long-term credit investments of pension plan’s investment portfolio;
- Analyzing monthly and historical performance including attribution analysis of above asset classes for internal management reporting;
- Reviewing and analyzing management and performance fees for these asset classes for reasonableness and completeness based on legal and financial documents;
- Assisting headquarters in the drafting and review of the Annual Report of the Plan as well as the year-end audit of the pension plans;
- Reviewing routine or ad-hoc quarterly performance reporting package for the investment team or senior management;
Selection Process :
Shortlisted candidates may called for interview for selection. Selection process may includes written exam,GD,Personal interview.