World Bank Group recruiting CA,CPA for Senior Accounting Assistant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.The World Bank is an international financial institution that provides loans and grants to the governments of low- and middle-income countries for the purpose of pursuing capital projects.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Senior Accounting Assistant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: World Bank Group
- Location :Chennai
- Post Name: Senior Accounting Assistant
- Qualification: CA,CPA
- Experience: 00-02+ years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 07/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Establish and maintain accounting practices to ensure accurate and reliable data necessary for business operations. Conduct periodic reviews to verify accuracy of records, compliance with Bank’s policies and procedures.
- Provide day-to-day support and technical advice to country office accountants on accounting matters and the related SAP processes. Participate in implementing and delivery of an effective system for control assessment of processes at country offices using Monthly Submission Reports etc.
- Review, analyze, and compile report on imprest accounts for financial reporting purposes. Coordinate schedules, activities and reports with other departments.
- Review cash replenishment requirements from country offices, perform due diligence in review of write-off requests from country offices and provide guidance for transfer of Imprest funds into and out of bank’s designated depository accounts. • Submit GST claims, handle queries, perform reconciliations and present adhoc reports to management
- Provide inputs and actively participate to support management’s initiatives to improve the process quality & process related controls.
- Contribute in preparation of the accounting procedures documentation in the Country Office guidelines and on-going updates. Prepare monthly bulletins to country offices.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.