Tracxn Released Job Openings On 04-12-2021.Tracxn (www.tracxn.com) is a Bangalore based product company providing a research and deal sourcing platform for Venture Capital, Private Equity, Corp Dev and professionals working around the startup ecosystem. We are a team of 600+ working professionals serving customers across the globe. Our clients include Funds like Andreessen Horowitz, Matrix Partners, GGV Capital and Large Corporates such as Citi, Embraer & Ferrero..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Tracxn Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Tracxn Recruiting CA,MBA Candidates with 03-07+Years Experience for Finance Manager Position.Complete Details for the Finance Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru (WFH during Covid)
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter.
- Opening date for online Application: 04/12/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Book-Keeping Ensure books of accounts are representative of the affairs of the Company and are kept in accordance with applicable accounting standards & policies Coordinate with Big 4 Auditors for statutory, internal, concurrent and systems audits of the Company including direct and indirect tax related returns and assessments Preparation of all financial reporting materials and metrics for internal reporting, MIS for Board of Directors and Auditors Monitor the performance of treasury operations of Tracxn and provide regular updates to senior management Payables Management Manage payroll processing on a timely basis, including updates to the processes arising from changes to statutory requirements Ensure that all tax liabilities are computed correctly, applicable returns are filed properly, and payments for the same are made on time Manage correct and on-time payments for all statutory obligations such as PF and ESI Manage day to day banking operations including daily BRS checks, proper accounting of collections received, authorizations for payments, and internal movement of funds Ensure that internal controls are being followed across all Finance and HR processes such as vendor payments, offer release to candidates, etc..