Sutherland Released Job Openings On 17-11-2021.Sutherland is an experience-led digital transformation company that can help your business achieve non-linear growth by delivering exceptionally engineered experiences for your (very human) customers and employees. We do this by combining human-centered design with the scale and accuracy of real-time analytics, AI, cognitive technology and automation.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Sutherland Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Sutherland Recruiting Any Graduate/Undergraduate Candidates with 00-03+ Years Experience for Associate-Account Management Position.Complete Details for the Associate-Account Management as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Pune, Chennai, Bangalore/Bengaluru, Mumbai(WFH during Covid)
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 17/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Excellent communication skills in English Maintain high level of expertise, soft-skills and telephone etiquette skills Rotational shifts and week off Added Advantage: Needs to have good technical knowledge on Computer data storage like dynamic random-access memory, flash memory, USB flash drives SSD Operating system: Windows & Mac Roles and Responsibilities Desired Candidate Profile Graduate Freshers & Experienced and Undergraduate Experienced Advantage: Minimum 6 months of call handling experience Ability to work in a fast-paced environment Ability to adjust quickly and smoothly to changing priorities and conditions Strong verbal and written communication skills; be able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner.