Oracle Released Job Openings On 06-01-2022.Oracle, we empower businesses that are changing the world by providing them with the world’s most complete integrated Business Software, Systems and Cloud technology. We are a global company focused on helping top talent reach their full potential. .Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Oracle Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Oracle Recruiting B.Com/BBA/BMS/BA Candidates with 01-05+ Years Experience for Email Marketing Position.Complete Details for the Email Marketing as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore/Bengaluru (WFH during Covid)
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:4,00,000 – 9,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 06/01/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Product Expertise: Functioning as a power user for Oracles email marketing platform, Responsys Client Support: provide day to day Client support for all campaign related support activities Campaign Execution: Scope, Build, test and launch simple to highly advanced email campaigns and interactive programs on-time, on-budget and error free Delivery and Process Excellence: ensuring all campaign tasks are executed applying Oracles, predefined campaign processes designed to deliver high quality campaigns and timely deployments Collaboration: Working closely with Oracle Customers, Client partners, and internal stakeholders on overall campaign execution strategy Documentation: responsible for maintaining Client documentation across all assigned work Reporting: provide ongoing Client and internal account summary, project status, and adhoc reporting as applicable Best Practices: work directly with our extended campaign team and cross-functional stakeholders to help drive campaign services best practices Culture: contribute to building and maintaining a global team player culture, with a focus on positive values, collaboration and creating a positive and successful working environment.