Hewlett-Packard Released Job Openings On 17-12-2021.HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Hewlett-Packard Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Hewlett-Packard Recruiting CA Candidates with 03-06+ Years Experience for Financial Analyst-Controllership Position.Complete Details for the Financial Analyst-Controllership as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru (WFH during Covid)
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:₹ 10,00,000 – 14,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 17/12/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- End-to-end ownership of statutory audits for all the legal entities with diverse nature by working closely with external auditors.
- Preparation of Financial Statements as per accounting standards
- Collaboration with Controllers and other stakeholders to ensure complete analysis of the Financial statements
- Standardisation and automation of all the audit schedules and audit process across all entities
- USGAAP & Local GAAP reporting and compliance including local surveys.
- Support Month end close, Quarter end close & Year end close activities.
- Implementation of new local compliances.
- Internal audit, Tax audit, Customs audit & other audit support as & when needed.
- WHT compliance & reviews.
- Policy exceptions review & be a consultant to other functional groups within and outside Finance.
- All other adhoc projects, accounting changes, system changes, compliance updates, country reviews, Intercompany discounts/settlements, etc.