HCL Technologies Released Job Openings On 30-11-2021. HCL Technologies Founded in 1976 as one of India’s original IT garage start-ups, HCL is a pioneer of modern computing with many firsts to its credit, including the introduction of the 8-bit microprocessor-based computer in 1978 well before its global peers. Today, the HCL enterprise has a presence across varied sectors that include technology, healthcare and talent management solutions and comprises three companies – HCL Technologies, HCL Infosystems, and HCL Healthcare. The enterprise generates annual revenues of over US $10.1 billion with more than 169,000 employees operating out of 50 countries..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for HCL Technologies Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
HCL Technologies Recruiting B.Com Candidates with 01-05+ Years Experience for Automation Developer Position.Complete Details for the Automation Developer as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Noida, Chennai (WFH during Covid)
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: 6,00,000 – 12,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 30/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Design, code, test automation workflows using UiPath. Verifying and leveraging appropriate UiPath components: Robots, Studio, Orchestrator. Provide solution designs to customers throughout the deployment of new deals, during POCs, and project implementation phase. Make changes to the robot code during implementation as needed. Develop workflows and custom activities using Vb .Net/C#. Responsible for the overall testing cycles Deliver technical training, demos, blueprints and provide the necessary support for new/existing clients.