Genpact Released Job Openings On 18-11-2021.Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Genpact Recruiting CA/B.Com/MBA/PGDM Candidates with 01-06+ Years Experience for Finance Executive Position.Complete Details for the Finance Executive as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Delhi / NCR (WFH during Covid)
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 18/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Review of journals & Reconciliations performed by Recs and close team
- Critical support for analysis and decision making by providing consolidated snapshot post month end close as per the requirement
- Work constantly with the onshore team to resolve any highlighted issues along with owning control
- Ability to identify and report variances between Actuals and Forecast/Budget
- Performing deliverables aligned on forecast reporting.
- Explaining the causes of different cost heads of the various functions and assisting in communicating these to the Onshore partners.• Monthly/Quarterly/Annual reporting- Statutory and Regulatory
- Preparation of financials as per statutory guidelines and IFRS
- Preparation of files per Regulatory guidelines (APRA submissions, FSL etc)
- Working on tools like Oracle, TM1 and CDM.
- All deliverables to be met at 100% SLA (both quality and timeliness)- SLA Governance