Crisil Released Job Openings On 06-01-2022.CRISIL is India’s leading Ratings, Financial News, Risk & Policy Advisory company. CRISILs majority Stakeholder is Standard & Poors, a division of The McGraw-Hill Companies and the world’s foremost provider of independent credit ratings, indices, risk evaluation, investment research and data. CRISILs globally acclaimed analytical models & process have high-end technology at the heart & are delivered by top-notch technology professionals. .Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Crisil Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Crisil Recruiting CA/B.Com/BMS/BBI/BAF/MBA/PGDM Candidates with 01-02+ Years Experience for Data Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Data Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Pune (WFH during Covid)
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 06/01/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- • Work on financial data gathering/enrichment and being up-to-date on market trends in financial data, content and products. • Extract required data set from input / source document related to assigned tasks into required output template / applications. • Deliver on predefined team targets including delivering outcomes with high quality and excellence. • Explore opportunities and provide ideas to improve the current processes using emerging technologies or lean tools • Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical global stakeholders • Identify areas to extract faster, accurate and reliable data or documents. • Keeping up-to-date knowledge of content sets to add value to end to end ratings process. • Ensure reporting and visualization needs for research reports, dashboards…