Crisil Released Job Openings On 12-11-2021.CRISIL is India’s leading Ratings, Financial News, Risk & Policy Advisory company. CRISILs majority Stakeholder is Standard & Poors, a division of The McGraw-Hill Companies and the world’s foremost provider of independent credit ratings, indices, risk evaluation, investment research and data. CRISILs globally acclaimed analytical models & process have high-end technology at the heart & are delivered by top-notch technology professionals..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Crisil Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Crisil Recruiting CA, MBA/PGDM Candidates with 01-06+ Years Experience for Corporate Credit Analysis Position.Complete Details for the Corporate Credit Analysis as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai (All Areas) (WFH during Covid)
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 12/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Analyse Companys financial performance which include;
- Past financial and business performance & Benchmark these against peers performance.
- Project future performance of the company
- Undertake rigorous credit risk analysis encompassing industry / business research and financial analysis of various large corporates.
- Assign Ratings and prepare reports that cogently capture the rationale behind the rating.
- Make credit rating recommendation to the Rating Committee.
- Ensure adherence to timelines.
- Maintain a high quality of analytics and rating committee presentation.
- Client Management / Stakeholder Management;
- Discuss with the key management personnel of the corporates being rated to understand their strategy and business model
- Communicate the final Rating to the client
- Make presentations to the Rating Committee and respond to the questions/provide clarifications in support of the rating recommendation