Capgemini Released Job Openings On 10-11-2021.Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology, and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients€™ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Capgemini Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Capgemini Recruiting B.Com/BBA/BMS/M.Com/MCA/MFA Candidates with 04-08+ Years Experience for Procure Process/Team Lead Position.Complete Details for the Procure Process/Team Lead as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore/Bengaluru (WFH during Covid)
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 10/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- To act as a senior member of the Procurement Team and to ensure the team achieves its operational objectives and delivers high quality and cost-effective service. Senior Buyer participates in meeting critical service levels and KPI targets of the Procurement team and in particular is responsible for management of the spot buy service and for resolving queries escalated by Buyers. May lead and/or provide support to other team members in resolving operational issues based on his/her process expertise.Ensures that the daily activities within his/her responsibilities are fulfilled properly and timely in accordance with Desktop Procedures and SLA targets. Demonstrates expert knowledge of processes and procedures relevant to the function and proactively identifies improvement opportunities. Is responsible for a customer focused service towards the client. Provides subject matter expertise as needed by other team members. May supervise Junior Buyers or Buyers in process related areas, as outlined by the Team Leader.