Hexaware Technologies Released Job Openings On 12-01-2022.Hexaware is a fast growing automation-led next-generation service provider delivering excellence in IT, BPO and Consulting services. We are driven by a combination of robust strategies, passionate teams and a global culture rooted in innovation and automation. Hexawares digital offerings have helped clients achieve operational excellence and customer delight. Our focus lies on taking a leadership position in helping clients attain customer intimacy as their competitive advantage..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Hexaware Technologies Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Hexaware Technologies Recruiting CA/CMA/B.Com/M.Com/MBA Candidates with 10-15+ Years Experience for Financial Consultant – Functional Position.Complete Details for the Financial Consultant – Functional as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Pune, Chennai, Bangalore/Bengaluru (WFH during Covid
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: 11,00,000 – 21,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 12/01/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Primary Skills Unit4 General Ledger (GL), Unit4 Accounts Receivables(AR) and Unit4 Accounts Payable (AP). Financial knowledge/trained, will be an added advantage Secondary Skills Unit4 Fixed Assets and Unit4 Purchasing Roles & Responsibilities “•Prepare functional requirements for unit4 Financials implementation. Experience in Application Support Management projects. Provide leadership to functional and development teams and fully participate in all phases of application implementation including requirements planning, functional and technical design, system design and development, testing and deployment support •Familiarity with SDLC •Provide scoping and estimation input to Practice Executives