Crisil Released Job Openings On 08-11-2021.CRISIL is India’s leading Ratings, Financial News, Risk & Policy Advisory company. CRISILs majority Stakeholder is Standard & Poors, a division of The McGraw-Hill Companies and the world’s foremost provider of independent credit ratings, indices, risk evaluation, investment research and data. CRISILs globally acclaimed analytical models & process have high-end technology at the heart & are delivered by top-notch technology professionals..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Crisil Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Crisil Recruiting B.Com/BMS/BBI/BAF/BFM,M.Com,MBA/PGDM Candidates with 00-02+ Years Experience for Retainer – Data and Operations Position.Complete Details for the Retainer – Data and Operations as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Pune (WFH during Covid)
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 09/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Work on financial data gathering/enrichment and being up-to-date on market trends in financial data, content and products. Extract required data set from input / source document related to assigned tasks into required output template / applications. Deliver on predefined team targets including delivering outcomes with high quality and excellence. Explore opportunities and provide ideas to improve the current processes using emerging technologies or lean tools Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical global stakeholders • Identify areas to extract faster, accurate and reliable data or documents. • Keeping up-to-date knowledge of content sets to add value to end to end ratings process. Ensure reporting and visualization needs for research reports, dashboards Essential Skills: • Basic coding knowledge of either Python or R. (Implemented cases will be added advantage) • Basic knowledge in writing SQl scripts to extract information from multiple tables/schemas ..