Sutherland Global Services Recruitment 2021. Sutherland Global Services recruiting B.Com for Collections Associate and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Sutherland, our mission is to help your business achieve non-linear growth by delivering exceptionally engineered experiences for your (very human) customers and employees. We do this by combining human-centered design with the scale and accuracy of real-time analytics, AI, cognitive technology and automation..Eligibility for the Collections Associate as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: Sutherland Global Services
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Collections Associate
- Qualification: B.Com
- Experience:01-05+ years
- No of Vacancies:05
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 08/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:share your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description/Skills Required
- Designation- Associate
- Work Location- WAH till lockdown ends / Andheri office
- Education-Graduate mandatory (finance background would be preferred)
- Shift Timing & Week Offs-9.00am to 6.00pm or 10.00am to 7.00pm Mon to Fri | 2 week off(Sat & Sun)
- Experience-6 Months of collections/Accounts receivable experience is mandatory
- Should have decent communication
- Desktops will be provided to every employee to WAH
- Willing to travel to client locations
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.