WNS India recruiting CA/CPA for Group Manager – Direct Tax (Corporate Finance) and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.WNS Global is a global business process management company headquartered in Mumbai, India. It has 41,466 personnel working in 61 “delivery centers” across the world, including China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Turkey, the United Kingdom, and the United States.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Group Manager – Direct Tax (Corporate Finance) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: WNS India
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Group Manager – Direct Tax (Corporate Finance)
- Qualification: CA/CPA
- Experience: 05-06+years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 08/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Compliance: Responsibility for statutory compliance for entities in 16 jurisdictions which includes the following key areas:
- Working with the Finance function and external consultants for the timely completion and filing of tax returns and other compliance requirements.
- Ensure adequate defense documentation is in place to support the positions taken in the tax return;
- Management of tax audits and development of strategies in closing the audits that is in the best interests of the Company;
- Tax Planning: Implement tax planning projects and be a major contributor in regional/global projects.
- Participate in the due diligence work for M&A initiatives.
- Where new regulations are being introduced in any jurisdiction where WNS has a presence that have a tax impact, to work with business units and other functions to develop and ensure that tax considerations are adequately taken into account in formulating a business plan.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.