Wipro Recruitment December 2019: Wipro walkin Recruitment for B.B.A / B.M.S in Management, B.Com in Commerce, MBA/PGDM in Finance, M.Com (Commerce) for Gurgaon location. This position required candidates for the role of Financial Anlalyst. Interested and Eligible candidates may join for the walkin interview at WIPRO, Candor Tech space, Building Number 2, Near Subhash Chowk, Tikri, Sohna road, Sector 48, Gurgaon on 5th December – 6th December from 12 PM onwards. Please find below the further Details and Apply through the apply Link given at Bottom of the Article.
Wipro Recruitment important details:
- Role Name – Financial Analyst
- Qualification & Experience – MBA/PGDM in Finance, M.Com in Commerce with 02 – 05 years experience
- Salary – INR 3,00,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
- Vacancies – 10
- Sector- IT Software/Software Services
- Location- Gurgaon
Wipro Walk in Time, Venue and Contact details:
- 5th December – 6th December, 12 AM onwards
- Walkin Address: WIPRO, Candor Tech space, Building Number 2, Near Subhash Chowk, Tikri, Sohna road, Sector 48, Gurgaon
Job Description :
- Provide quality client service, including meeting internal and external deadlines, to ensure a high level of client satisfaction in Fin Ops – Order to Cash – CA Operations.
- Generate monthly invoices and related supporting documentation.
- Assist in the preparation and analysis of monthly financial reports (like time, revenue, billings report) for Project Managers and members of clients management team.
- Setting on contract reversals in PeopleSoft 9.0 basis client evidence
- Recognizing revenue as per SOX guidelines and report.
- Proficient internal & external client/stakeholder management skills.
- Comply with controls to ensure data integrity of all financial information processed for clients.
- Assist with ad hoc reporting requests from clients.
- Communicate and interact with internal and external clients on Finance-related questions and issues to provide high quality service and support.
- Maintain accurate records to support the audit trail for assigned Finance activities.
- Provide required information to support both internal and external auditors.
- Drive process improvement initiatives.
Company description: WIPRO Group is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Selection Procedure : Interview shall be held in walkin drive, the shortlisted candidate shall be referred for further procedure.