Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Wipro is Hiring for CBS – Group B3, Software Engineer/Programmer
Qualification required is Inter CA/CA/ICWA
Job location is Bengaluru
Wipro is Hiring Inter CA/CA/ICWA .Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately owned Wipro Enterprises.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Wipro
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name:CBS – Group B3, Software Engineer/Programmer
- Qualification: Inter CA/CA/ICWA
- Experience :05-06+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- General Accounting Preparation & Posting of Journal Entries Strong knowledge of allocations, accruals, GL adjustments, Fixed Assets, Lease Accounting, Month End Closure, Year End activities etc
- Good knowledge of inter-company accounting / reconciliations Meeting SLA Dashboard Reports Handling Client Calls Handling Escalation process Measuring KPIs Quality Initiatives Good Team Management Skills
- Any Other Remarks 14 Hiring /Contractor or Retainer Hiring Shift(Rotational/General) UK Notice Period 60 No of days working 22 per month 18 Security Roles &Responsibilities; Updates himself regularly with Company policies on Information Security Management System. Ensure subordinates are aware of Company policies, in particular those on Information Security.
- Ensure adherence to legal & regulatory requirements as applicable to the nature of work. Ensure Process adheres to legal & regulatory requirements as applicable to the nature of work. Ensure adherence to the Contractual Requirements of the Process/Function.
- Encourage all subordinates to Report Security Incidents. Ensure Compliance and Security Trainings for subordinates are conducted periodically. Cooperate with Compliance and Security officers with Security Investigations Monitor Compliance adherence and ensure a monthly review of status Facilitate
- Regular Audits to detect any compliance or contractual breaches and encourage continuous improvements. Ensure Risk assessment is conducted for the process at the start of Operations and on any major change taki
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam