Wipro Recruitment 2021. Wipro recruiting B.Com,BBA for Associate and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately owned Wipro Enterprises.Eligibility for the Associate as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Wipro
- Location :Noida
- Post Name: Associate
- Qualification: B.Com,BBA
- Experience:00-03+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:1,75,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 12/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:Share CV on Anuj.email@example.com
Job Description/Skills Required
- Passion for results:
- Be committed to perform the job to the highest possible standard
- Client Centricity:
- Ask questions and show keenness to understand client perspective
- Meet timelines with minimal or no escalation
- Demonstrate responsiveness to client needs and requests
- Effective Communication:
- Listen intently and ask questions to clarify understanding
- Understand given data and structure further communication based on the understanding
- Collaborative Working:
- Work well with colleagues from different parts of the organization.
- Make changes in own way of working for the benefit of the client, organization and other relevant stakeholders.
- Problem Solving & Decision Making:
- Seek and analyze data and information pertaining to the issue at hand
- Display a sense of urgency in accomplishing goals and takes actions to ensure results.
- Learning Agility:
- Demonstrate eagerness to learn on the job
- Apply learned concepts and skills on the job with guidance
- Seek necessary help to deliver results in new and ambiguous situations