Wipro Recruitment 2021.Wipro recruiting MBA/PGDM for TAX Analyst- US taxation and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately owned Wipro Enterprises.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the TAX Analyst- US taxation as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Wipro
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: TAX Analyst- US taxation
- Qualification: MBA/PGDM
- Experience: 01-04+years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: 6,00,000 – 9,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 15/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-email@example.com
Job Description/Skills Required
- Mandatory- Candidates preferred from- Deloitte, KPMG, American Express, Ernst &Young. (Candidates must have worked in the above mentioned company in past or currently working with).
- Preparing tax work papers for calculation of taxable income for group companies, subsidiaries and partners.
- Review of Federal Partnership and corporate Tax Returns along with State filings and K-1s review for investors.
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly tax estimates
- Interface with tax team in different domiciles
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.